This page will describe the management of our web site as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us. This information is provided - also in pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - to any entity having to do with the web-based services. The information provided is also based on the guidelines contained in Recommendation no. 2/2001, which was adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under Article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC in order to lay down minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online - especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
Pursuant to Article 28 of the Italian Data Protection Code is UNIMED - Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo - Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 244 00186 Roma - Partita IVA 05988691001 - IT
, in person of its legal representative.
Place where data is processed
The processing operations related to the web-based services that are made available via this website are carried out at the aforementioned office of the Garante exclusively by technical staff in charge of said processing, or else by persons tasked with such maintenance activities as may be necessary from time to time. No data resulting from web-based services is either communicated or disseminated.
Categories of processed data
- Personal data and identification data.
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
- Surfing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification. This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user. These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to website’s use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address, necessary to reply to the user’s request, and also of any other personal data.
By analyzing them in detail the cookies allow:
- Store the entered preferences;
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as your username and password;
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by inhereproject.eu to optimize the navigation experience and the services offered.
- Technical Cookies: this type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to work properly. They are of two categories: Persistent (once the browser is closed they will not be destroyed but remain up to a preset deadline) and Of Session(they are destroyed every time the browser is closed). These cookies, always sent by our domain, are required to properly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of the Site pages).
- Analytical cookies: cookies in this category are used to collect information about site usage. inhereproject.eu will use this information as anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make content more interesting and relevant to users' desires. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the user's activity and how it came to the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
- Third party service analysis cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, duration of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features: this type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or use third-party software services (such as software for Generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
- Profiling Cookies: these are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send online advertising in line with the user's preferences within the pages of the Site.
Inhereproject.eu, according to current legislation, is not required to seek approval for technical cookies and analytics, as it is required to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following. Using specific browser configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site or by changing settings in using third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own privacy statement which may be different from the one adopted by inhereproject.eu and that it therefore does not respond to these sites.
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you want to explore the ways your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the sites of their respective vendors.
Purposes of data processing
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Maverick: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_IT&locale=en_GB
- Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_IT&locale=en_US
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
- to surf the current internet website;
- to answer to your contact request and to send you the required information;
- for mailing list subscription;
- for administrative and accounting activities in general.
Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations’ fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
Methods of data processing - data retention
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Communication and data diffusion
The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with UNIMED - Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42. Your data may be transferred outside the European Union pursuant Article 43 and 44 lett b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003 in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties:
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by UNIMED - Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management;
- firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
- competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request.
The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller.
The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at UNIMED - Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo - Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 244 00186 Roma - Partita IVA 05988691001 - IT
Nature of underwriting
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is optional and discretionary, although it may be necessary for some specified services.
Right to access personal data and other rights
You can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller, UNIMED - Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo
by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
Changes to the privacy statement